So I've noticed on facebook there have been a number of friends doing "30 Days of Thankful" for the month of November.
Well I figured since our life is crazy and we're going to be gone this weekend, and then again in another week - I thought I'd give it a shot all at once....so here goes nothing.
30 Days of Thankful
1. My husband, Josh. Every day I'm thankful to have married my best friend.
2. My mom. She has shown me so much in life and I'm forever grateful for her. She is the strongest woman I've ever known.
3. My grandmas - Dorothy & Mary. They're both amazing women. It was unfortunate that I didn't get to know my Grandma Mary that well but I still love her just the same.
4. My grandpas - I never got to know either one of them but I think about them often and wonder what my life would have been like with them in it.
5. My brothers - Jeremy & Josh. They are two of the best big brothers a girl could ask for. I'm glad I got to annoy them growing up and that I can call them for anything.
6. My sister in laws - Amy & Angie --- they're two of my best friends and I'm so glad to have them in my life.
7. My 4 crazy lovable nephews!!!!!!! Cole, Cason, Kohl, & Coy are the other 4 favorite men of my life. They're such joys and my world would be lost without them.
8. My mom & grandma in laws - Brenda & Evelyn. They're two of the best in laws a girl could ask for.
9. My aunts and uncles -- I'm truly blessed when it comes to my mom & dad's siblings. They're such amazing people.
10. My cousins --- I love every one of my cousins, their spouses, and their babies. They're just extended brothers & sisters to me and I miss them all very much.
11. Music --- Music is good for the soul. End of story.
12. My high school friends --- Katie Jo & Shalayne. Two of the greatest girls of my life and I'm glad I'm still friends with them miles and miles apart.
13. My college bffs - Jennifer Jo & Lindsay. I'm so thankful for being roommates & on the same floor my freshman year. Without these two college definitely wouldn't have been the same.
14. My old bar friends -- Jess & Cade, BK & Jaclyn - it's not the same without them around here anymore.
15. Our Texas friends. Our life is so much better with them and we're so thankful to have them in our lives.
16. The Thieving Birds & Aaron Watson & the Orphans of the Brazos band. Hands down my two favorite bands and 10 favorite musicians.
17. Shooting pictures. I love shooting pictures and capturing memories.
18. I'm thankful to be able to travel on occasion. It's such an amazing and free feeling to just go.
19. Family time. I'm so thankful for all of the time I have spent with my family. I will always continue to treasure the time we get to spend together.
20. Home cooked meals. I love it when a new recipe comes out successful.
21. My creativity. I love being crafty. I have been since as long as I can remember and I'm very thankful that I still have a craft passion.
22. My puppies...Gracie & Willie. Even though Gracie has left us I still miss my baby girl like crazy. I love my Willie dog and miss him so much - but he keeps my mom company.
23. I'm thankful for rainy days and snuggling with my husband.
24. I'm thankful to live in a free country and live life the way it should be lived.
25. I'm thankful for decorating for Christmas with my mom.
26. I'm thankful for all of my old family photos.
27. I'm thankful for long talks on the phone with friends and family.
28. I'm thankful for lyrics that are perfect for life's situations.
29. I'm thankful for waking up every day.
30. I'm thankful for life itself.