Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tis the Season (so far)

I know it's been forever since I've blogged - but I really haven't had a whole lot to blog about. This last year has been a whirl wind. It's been mainly of weddings and I'm glad they're over so I can relax. Besides our wedding, I shot 4 other weddings. There were parts I loved and hated about shooting those this year. They're a very stressful event - it's a one shot event - no going back. So if anyone reads this that is getting married, make sure you have a wonderful photographer. I love shooting weddings if it's the right couple for me. I want a relationship to where I can get images not your typical photographer can. - Anyways enough about that.

It's been crazy right now trying to prepare to head to my parents' and Josh's this holiday season. We're leaving on Tuesday afternoon for about a week. It'll be a lot of driving, but it'll be worth it. Christmas is my favorite holiday, but this year I've been lacking in the Christmas joy. Don't really know why - just am. I love seeing my family - but I just can't get into the holiday spirit.

I've got three trees up in our apartment (yes, three) - I haven't even taken pictures of them this year, yet. I will sometime before I take them down. I love decorating for it, the glow of the trees, it's great. I've inherited my mom's craziness for Christmas. She's a Christmas nut - and well, so am I.

I started out doing this blog as a year in review, but well, the year isn't over...yet. I just woke up 25 minutes ago (yay for finally sleeping in!!) and I don't really want to think that much. That's all I have for now -- happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment