Saturday, April 9, 2011

{More Scanning and a New Baby

So for the last three weeks, I've now scanned over 2000 images. This is insane - and such a huge project. I spent the first five hours of my day restoring images - I'm up to 625 images corrected, and about 1400 more to go so far. It's been so interesting to see how things have changed over the years.

The huge news today - my cousins, Mark & Becky McFarland, welcomed their second son today, Parker Deane. Born at 7:45 a.m. eastern time weighing in at 8 lb. 8 oz. I'm so happy for Mark, Becky, and Garrett. I can't wait to meet Parker :) Mom and baby are doing well - I'm anxiously awaiting photos to be posted.


McFarland Family, August 2009

Next up Ronnie & Ashley with Mr. Preston :)

Dad update -- he's doing better today - still can't see very well. So far, Josh, Jeremy, and I have told them they need a new tv - there's is 27". Small compared to all of ours. So mom & I might have to do some tv shopping next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment