Friday, August 19, 2011

This week is a blur





So I'm trying to think about what to blog about this week and well this morning I'm drawing a complete blank. So I guess I'll just go over what else has been going on ---

Last week, Josh's grandma, was placed in a rehab center for her muscles. She's been going to physical therapy every day this week and we can tell a huge difference. Hopefully she'll be out of there soon - they said it'd be about 6 weeks or so. So we spent the first part of this week in Tongie - seeing her, painting the kitchen, and cleaning out old stuff.

This work week has been a blur - just trying to get caught up. I'm just glad it's Friday so I can sleep in tomorrow.

Here's a before & after of the painting - no decor yet, ran outta time.


No comments:

Post a Comment