Thursday, September 8, 2011

I can't believe it's September

Holy cow - it's September?! The last few weeks have been a complete blur. Josh & I have been helping his mom fix up and paint their house and update. We spent last weekend there -- got new furniture, a carpet cleaner, and I huge up more pictures. I'm almost done -- I run outta steam about 11 at night. But by Christmas it'll be all done -- I HOPE!

September is the month of birthdays --- I heard on the radio the other day it's the most popular month for birthdays. It starts with my brother, Josh (5th), Mom (7th), cousin's daughter Camielle (9th), cousin Brian (11th), nephew Cason (15th), high school bff Shalayne (17th), Josh's grandma Evelyn (22nd), husband Josh (23rd) -- I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. Hopefully I get to go to Kentucky to see Cason for his birthday next week -- I can't believe he's going to be 7!!!!!!!!! I remember the exact day like it was yesterday that him and Cole were born. They're growing up so fast.

I know I missed a blog last week but I've been swamped at work so maybe I'll get two up this week - highly doubt it since I have 2 more collages to design for Cox Brothers BBQ to hang in their new restaurant in Junction City. The best part about those is seeing how they live -- they travel, have fun, drink til dawn, eat delicious food.

Well, I'm going to get back to work -- or at least my new favorite website, pinterest.com -- makes me feel inspired again that I've lost for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment