Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall is in the Air

So I know it's been forever since I've last blog - but every time I start one it's the same thing about how fast time is flying. Well it is. I can't believe October is almost over. And it's only 66 days til Christmas. That's not very far off. Since I last blogged - Josh & I went to the K-State vs. Baylor game. Which was an awesome game - Thank you Aunt Connie & Uncle Steve for the tickets. The kid behind and his family were incredibly annoying. But other than that it was fun.
The next weekend was a trip to Fort Worth, Texas to see John Seidler & Rachel Halliday tie the knot. It was a great trip. We went down the day before so we weren't in such a hurry to get around and checked into our hotel. We stayed in downtown Fort Worth at the Hilton hotel. This hotel crazy enough was the last hotel JFK stayed in before he was assassinated. Creepy! We spent that Saturday morning at Christmas in Cowtown -- it was such a blast - lots of Christmas shopping. When then went back to our hotel to get all dressed up.

The next day Josh & I went over to Plano to see my cousin, Matt and his fiance Cat. They're expecting a baby girl, Teegan, that was due yesterday. So I'll have a new cousin here within the next few days. :)

The following weekend was wedding #2. Josh Reischman & Shannon Dare. It was a beautiful wedding and we're so happy we got to go.

Josh did this to Josh & I at our wedding - so it was only appropriate that Josh & I returned the favor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment