Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cheesey Chicken Crescents

I tried out a new recipe that turned out amazing! I had found a recipe on pinterest and I had one from "My Texas Today's" Amy K. and I adapted the 2 and made one delicious dish!

Ingredients:
2 to 3 chicken breasts, depending on the size
2 chicken bullion cubes
2 tubes of crescent rolls (I tried only using one but I had WAY to much stuffing so I had to break open another can)
1 package 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
2 generous handfuls of mild cheddar cheese

Directions
1. Cook your chicken with the bullion cubes thoroughly. Takes about 30 minutes or so.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
3. Chop your green onion and garlic
4. Soften your cream cheese
5. In a big mixing bowling, add your cream cheese, green onion, garlic and cheese
6. Chop/Shred your chicken and add to your mixture (step 5 contents).
7. On a large baking sheet, lay out your crescent rolls
8. Put one scoop of the chicken mixture on each crescent.
9. Fold over the sides of the crescents
10. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. (I like mine a little more done so I have a crunch with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment