Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Music is good for the soul

So part of my 101 in 1001 is to make a playlist of all of the songs I love and that make me happy..in no particular order here we go...the 1st 2 are from our wedding - the rest is alphabetical from my phone..and then randoms I'm sure.

1. Into Her Arms - Kyle Bennett Band - Josh & I's first dance as a married couple
2. Later On - Kyle Bennett Band - Josh & I walked back down the aisle to this song
3. Adios - Kyle Bennett Band
4. Alabama - Cross Canadian Ragweed
5. Angels & Outlaws - Aaron Watson
6. Anywhere in Texas - Kyle Park
7. Ask Me to Stay - Casey Donahew Band
8. Back in Your Arms - Ryan Turner
9. Bad Habit - Cross Canadian Ragweed
10. Barbed Wire Halo - Aaron Watson
11. Can't be a Cowboy Forever - Aaron Watson
12. Constantly - Cross Canadian Ragweed
13. Crazy Like You - Josh Grider
14. Slow - Josh Grider
15. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
16. Dancin' Tune - Brian Burke Band
17. Depression - Ryan Bingham
18. Donelly Drive - Kyle Bennett Band
19. End of a Dirt Road - Josh Abbott Band
20. Fallin' With Style - Jason Boland & the Stragglers
21. Fools Love Song - 80 Proof
22. God Forsaken Town - Reckless Kelly
23. Grow Old With You - The Wedding Singer
24. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
25. Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
26. Heyday Tonight - Aaron Watson
27. I Can Love You - Gary Allan
28. I don't know - Ryan Bingham
29. I guess it's time - Josh Abbott Band
30. I'll Be Here For You - Randy Rogers (orig. Robert Earl Keen)
31. If It's Love - Train
32. Jimmy & Josie - Kyle Bennett Band
33. Let It Go - Randy Rogers Band
34. Like it Used to Be - Randy Rogers Band
35. Lit Up - Buck Cherry
36. Louisiana Boy - Kyle Park
37. Love Makin' Song - Aaron Watson
38. Love Song - No Justice
39. Marry Me - Train
40. Off Romancin' - 2 Steps Back
41. Off the Record - Aaron Watson
42. One more goodbye - Randy Rogers Band
43. Pull Me into You - Fat Dixie
44. Right where I need to be - Gary Allan
45. The Road - Aaron Watson
46. 21 - Corey Smith
47. Maybe Next Year - Corey Smith
48. Run with the Devil - Bart Crow
49. Forever - Bart Crow
50. Not Going Crazy - Bart Crow
51. Save Me, San Francisco - Train
52. Shut Up & Dance - Aaron Watson
53. Steal You Away - Randy Rogers Band
54. Time to Switch to Whiskey - Kyle Bennett Band
55. Kentucky - Thieving Birds
56. Hey, Leigh - Thieving Birds
57. Tommy Jackson - Randy Rogers Band
58. Unbelievably Beautiful - Aaron Watson
59. The Weary Kind - Ryan Bingham
60. Your Winter - Sister Hazel
61. Yours & Mine - Kyle Park
62. Dragon Fly - Matt Powell
63. Little Bit of Luck - Bart Crow Band
64.  Daughters - John Mayer
65.  I'm Your's - Jason Mraz
66.  Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
67. This Life - Curtis Stigers
68.  What a Wonderful World - Alison Mosshart & The Forest Rangers
69.  Drugs - Corey Smith
70.  End of the Summer - Theory of a Deadman
71.   Fever for the Flava - Hot Action Cop
72.  Find Yourself - Brad Paisley
73.  Knee Deep - Jimmy Buffet & Zac Brown Band
74.  Live, Laugh, Love - Clay Walker
75.  Love you til the end - Pogue Mahone
76.  Modest - Jeff Hardy
77.  Resurrection - Jeff Hardy
78.  Payphone - Maroon 5
79.  Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heros feat. Adam Levine
80.  Tequila Makes Her Clothes Come Off - Joe Nichols
81.  Hey, Leigh - Thieving Birds
82.  Kentucky - Thieving Birds
83.  Too Young - Thieving Birds
84.  Stuck in Memphis - Thieving Birds
85.  Red Bird - Thieving Birds
86.  Chasing My Tail - Thieving Birds
87.  Born Under a Bad Moon - Thieving Birds
88.  Home - Thieving Birds
89.  Tryin' to Rain - Thieving Birds
90. What Happened - Corey Smith
91.  The Baseball Song - Corey Smith
92.  You've Got a Friend in Me - Toy Story
93.  A Whole New World - Aladin
94.  Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Lion King
95.  Belle - Beauty & The Beast
96.  Drink in my Hand - Eric Church
97.  Beauty & The Beast
98.  Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid
99.  You'll Be in My Heart - Glenn Close
100.  Go the Distance - Roger Rabbit
101.  Hakuna Matata - Lion King

Yes I know I have some Disney tunes in there but they're classics to me.


 Josh & I with the Thieving Birds at their first show.

Me & Jason Boland
Me & Stoney LaRue
This blog has taken me forever or I'd post more pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment