Thursday, August 2, 2012

{Mr. & Mrs. Matt McFarland}

I had the highest honor of shooting my cousin, Matt's wedding on July 21st in Loveland, Colorado.  This was by far the most nerve racking wedding I've ever had to shoot.  Not only is he family, but I've grown up with Matt.  You see, on my Dad's side of the family, we (all of us 12 cousins) have someone close to in age.  Matt & I are 6 months apart, he was born on Jan. 2, and myself June 11th.  We've always been rather close.

Here's a quick look at our history :)
When they asked me to shoot their wedding, I was thrilled.  All in all the day went well, minus a small time delay and the heat,  but other than that I was pleased.

Here are my favorite images of that day:
Josh, Amy, Cat, & Matt



Cat, Teegan, and Matt

Grandma and Matt

Mark, Matt, and Brian McFarland

Cat

Matt & Cat

Such a sweet moment of my Uncle, Matt, and Aunt


Handsome groom

Their reveal







The whole family that made it

No comments:

Post a Comment