Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Miss Kylie}

 
I've been slacking on my blog but I've had a perfectly good reason.  Last week I went to Kentucky with my momma to meet my newest niece, Miss Kylie Ann Troutman.  She was born on May 3, 2012 at 10:06 in the morning.  Weighing in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and 20 inches long.  She has blonde & brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes.  Oh my gosh I am in love with this little princess.  Like everyone else, she has stolen my heart and I can not wait to watch her grow up.
 Anxiously awaiting her arrival we didn't know when we'd go out to Kentucky.  Well after waiting 5 days I couldn't take it any longer.  My mom & I met in El Dorado and we made our way out to Kentucky.  I left the house at 5:40 in the morning and we arrived at Cole's baseball game at 6:05 - missed the first inning but otherwise good timing.

I'll post more about our trip in the next post, the rest of this one is dedicated to Miss Kylie!

This was her hospital picture, isn't she the cutest?
After Cole's game, we went to the hospital to meet her.  Her & Amy were released from the hospital on Saturday, but Amy had high blood pressure and a headache so she went back in for a few days.  Our first site of Miss Kylie was a glow worm.  She was wearing a light blanket for her jaudice/belly ruben.  It was still above 15 but the next day we were there it dropped to 11 point something.  It was so exciting!  Amy got to come home on Thursday and then it was photo shoot time. 
Kylie & Her Dad - My oldest brother, Jeremy

Grandma Carol and her first granddaughter, Kylie
Kylie & Aunt Amy (5.9.12)
Grandma Carol feeding Kylie (5.9.12)
Cason, Kylie, & Cole - 3 of my favorite kiddos in the entire world (5.9.12)
Kylie wearing her "My Aunt Rocks" shirt on 5.10.12
  
Wide awake and making faces in the morning 5.10.12

















Kylie & Her Momma

 Ladybug




No comments:

Post a Comment