Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Go Wildcats!}

I'm a little behind on my blogging lately.  Life seems to be hectic, even without plans.  And even some last minute plans.  Well, 5 days before the 1st K-State game, I was asked to go to the K-State game with my college best friend, Jennifer!  Her brother couldn't make it, so they had an extra seat.  I got to sit on the front row with her and her amazing family. This was the closest I've ever sat at a game - you're literally 10 feet from the players, and well, the legend, Bill Snyder!

And my brother and sister in law from Texas - James and Shannon came up for the game!  Shannon's college friend had tickets so they went with them and then we met up later at the bar.  James even got all decked out in purple - even bought some K-State sunglasses.  It was great getting to hang out with them.  And it gave Nanna B some grandma time with Josey.

But Aunt Amy got some photo opp time with Miss Josey!  Here are some of my favorites ---















No comments:

Post a Comment