Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Celebrating 40 Years of Love}

On June 5, 1971, my parents said their vows and have since then have spent 40 years together. My siblings and I (with the great help of my Aunt Connie & Uncle Steve and Grandma) put together a get together to help celebrate their forty years together.
Monty & Carol

Josh, Josh, Amy, Monty, Cole, Carol, Cason, Jeremy, & AmyJosh, Josh, Amy, Monty, Cole, Carol, Cason, Jeremy, Amy, Grandma, Uncle Steve, & Aunt Connie
Their original cake topper

Their cake - YUMMY!
One of the biggest surprises of the day was when my mom got out her wedding gown. In a bag was her train. She thought she'd lost her veil and garter when her mom loaned out her veil. But inside her train was her veil & garter perfectly preserved 40 years later.






No comments:

Post a Comment