Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First T-Bones Game

So this last Sunday (May 22nd) - Josh & I went to KC to see his mom and attend her company picnic. The picnic was held at the T-Bones Stadium in the Legends shopping area. Even though they lost 8-4 to the Texas Air Hogs - it was fun. It was my first time to ever go to this ball park - it was a nice field but their dirt work was terrible. I'm weird but when you've been to as many baseball games as I have, let's face it - I know a pretty field when I see one. I was at my first baseball game when I was 10 days old and well, who knows how many thousands of games I've been to watching my big brothers - Jeremy & Josh.


Me when I was about 2-3 years old.

Here are a few pics from our T-Bones adventure ----
Brenda & Josh
Josh & I

Brenda, Josh, & I
Josh & Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment