Friday, May 20, 2011

{The Thieving Birds} 5.12.11

For the fourth time, I've had the great privilege to see a Thieving Birds show. I haven't been to a concert in over a month and had been anticipating this show for well, about 3 months when I knew they were going to get to come back to Manhattan. This show was by far, the BEST show I've seen from them. Granted, I've loved all of their shows, but this one was my favorite. They're entertainment and the fact everyone was into this show made their performance remarkable. I'm so excited they have a website up and going - http://thievingbirdsmusic.com/ - please check it out. They CD (which, we've had the great privilege of having it since February will be out this June. They have a CD release show at Wet Willie's on the 25th of June, the day before Josh & I's one year anniversary. So we're hoping to make that show. Why not right? Here's some of my favorite shots from the show ---


John, Beau, & Rody

Jon "Fish" Hunt

Rody Molder

Beau Brauer - "Did you get that" - him cheesing for a picture

Ace Crayton

John Seider


Josh & I at our 4th Thieving Birds show

Josh, John & I before the show

Beau, Josh, & Ace

The Thieving Birds opened up for Jason Boland, so I took my picture with Jason. Please notice Ace in the background. ha!

Few favorite moments of this night --- constant telling everyone "Asscheeks"

Our trip to IHop --- "I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I wouldn't put it in the ketchup" - Rody.

I can't wait to see these guys again - they're my favorite, and well, they're some of the best friends we have. We're so thankful they share their musical talents with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment