Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Louisiana}

Vacation is FINALLY here! Well...almost! Hopefully we'll be leaving this evening at some point in time. I'm mostly packed. Let's face it - I hate packing. It's really annoying. For the first part of the (13.5 hour) drive - I'll be thinking constantly of what did I forget??? I came in to work this morning and have started my "get done before I leave" list - so of course that stresses me out. I love lists, but better yet, I love DONE lists. I'm so excited to see Angie & the boys. It's been 11 months to the date since I've seen them. I know the boys are getting so big it'll be unbelievable. It's been almost 3 years since Josh & I have been down to Louisiana. Last time we were barely dating and today, it's been 11 months since we've been married. It's so crazy how time flies!


Uncle Josh, Kohl, Coy, and Aunt Amy (6.26.10)

Josh & I in New Orleans on my 21st Birthday (6.11.08)Brenda, Josh, and Angie - Holly Beach (06.13.08)

Josh & I at McNeese State University (06.08.08)
Josh & I at the Aquarium in New Orleans (06.10.08)

These were just a few images from our last trip - I can tell you this now, there will be more...LOTS more this time! I can't wait! I won't be able to blog next week, so have a safe week! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment