Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A New Troutman

Good morning everyone! So I had one of the best text messages ever this morning - my cousin Ronnie and his wife, Ashley had their baby boy, Preston Dean this morning in Valdosta, Georgia. I'm so excited for them :)

I have no stats or pictures yet - I'm sure they're busy taking care of their new bundle of joy! I wish them all of the best in the world, I know they are going to be amazing parents. I can't wait to go meet Mr. Preston :) Love you Ronnie, Ashley, & Preston!

Got a picture yesterday on facebook --- LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks girlie! Well, he was 2 days overdue, but he is a little thing. 6lb 2 oz and 19.5 inches long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your post :) I can't wait for pictures :) Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete